If you are reading this right now then I presume you know what a nephilim is. You may have guessed from the picture, which is fake by the way, what a nephilim is. For those who need a little bit more information.
- On onlinedictionary.com nephilim is defined as “
- On yourdictionary.com nephilim is defined as “A race of humans mentioned in the Old Testament, described as being physically impressive and heroic.” Again no connection or mention to giants, Link
- On wikipedia.com nephilim does mention giants but there is a catch. “Nephilim were offspring of the “sons of God” and the “daughters of men” before the Deluge according to Genesis 6:4; the name is also used in reference to giants who were said by unreliable witnesses to inhabit Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan according to Numbers 13:33″ Link
Now there are many sites that do mention the nephilim as being giants and I will not argue that particular point concerning those particular sites. I will however, will argue that like many stories from the bible there is not one shred of evidence to show that the nephilim existed. But what about all the big prints and huge skeletons they have found all over the world, you say. Well there is in fact more evidence to suggest that not one of those supposed skeletons is real and the big foot prints have either been proven to be faked, a natural occurrence, and simply people wanting to believe they are giant prints when in fact they are not.
First let me share some Nephilim theorists thoughts on the matter.
- This first one is from Richard Vizzutti who is a nephilim believer. His main evidence of proof is the bible. Now when it comes to the bible for a historical reference and a reliable source I can only say that the Bible is not a reliable historical source because it does not meet the standard criteria of source reliability used by historians. The Bible is not, as many believers assume, eye-witness testimony. New Zealand does not allow the bible to be used as a reliable source and the Supreme court of the Untied States has also opposed the bible being used in such a way. However, read Richard’s Blog and judge for yourself, Link On this topic I bring you to our ever popular site Ancient Code who also believe that using the bible as a reliable source is evidence of the nephilims existence, Link
- We need to remember that the word Nephilim comes straight out of the bible, so without the bible we wouldn’t have the nephilim. It is there not unusual that a lot of nephilim devotees are Christians themselves. I have read many Christian websites claiming that the nephilim were real. Let’s face it you wouldn’t be a true Christian if you didn’t believe everything that happened in the bible was true. Now in all honestly you do have to type in the word Nephilim to find a Christian website that will discuss this topic. I found this weird. Either Christians want to avoid this topic like the Crusades or they simply don’t believe the Nephilim existed. Here is a Christian website that does believe in the Nephilim and brings up plenty of evidence to prove they did exist, Link